The Jerusalem Post features a special section this weekend analyzing the current state of religious pluralism in Israel, from a number of different perspectives and from the results of a poll it conducted.
- Jerusalem Post—Large majority of American-Jews, Israelis call for end to Orthodox monopoly in Israel
- Jerusalem Post—MKs call for greater religious pluralism following ‘Post’ poll
- eJewish Philanthropy—At an impasse?
- Jerusalem Post (op-ed)—Realigning Israel’s priorities
- Jerusalem Post—Religion and state in Israel: What do American Jews think?