Marketing guru Seth Godin argues that the internet has replaced mass marketing with individual ‘tribes.’ Two articles review a new book that stresses the importance of relationship building over programming. Hillel outlines best practices for engaging young adults and creating a stronger Jewish community. One line definitions of "Jewish Engagement."
- TED—Seth Godin on the Tribes We Lead
- Jewish Journal—The key to building community is social interaction, not 'social networks'
- eJewish Philanthropy—Relational Judaism: The only experience left for Jewish community
- Hillel—The Hillel Model for Jewish Engagement
- Gina Schmeling—The zone of Jewish engagement