Roughly 3,000 people will gather in Washington, DC from November 8-10 for Federations’ 2015 General Assembly. The gathering will also mark the end of Michael Siegal’s three-year term as JFNA board chair
- Washington Jewish Week—Federations to look ahead at Washington gathering
- Cleveland Jewish News—Siegal wrapping up term as JFNA board chair
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Charlotte, New York, St. Louis, Greater MetroWest NJ and New Haven.
- Charlotte Observer—Israeli Products Fairs gets 'bigger and better''
- Patch—Over 600 attend community-wide Israel solidarity program
- St. Louis Jewish Light—Federation to offer free mental health training to professionals and volunteers
- Jewish Link of New Jersey—The 18 percent solution
- Connecticut Jewish Ledger—"People forget... New Haven remembers"