SPECIAL REPORT: Proud of the Work of Federation
Federation leaders from Southern New Jersey and Montreal discuss why the work their organizations do is so important to their communities.
- Times of Israel (op-ed) – A new Federation world
- Times of Israel (op-ed) – A gift to the collective: What it means and what I should have said
The president of the Center for Effective Philanthropy thinks about the best way for philanthropists to succeed – or if one even exists.
- Chronicle of Philanthropy (op-ed) – In search of the magic formula for philanthropy
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Los Angeles, Cleveland, Volusia and Flagler Counties and New Haven.
- Jewish Journal – New LA Jewish Ability Center: Because kids with special needs grow up
- Cleveland Jewish News – Take2 thrift shop benefits Aish HaTorah
- Daytona Beach News-Journal – School backpack project seeks to match $15,000 in donations
- Milford Mirror – Resident to chair non-profit group serving immigrants and refugees