After extensive advocacy efforts from Federations, new funding for the National Holocaust Survivor Initiative is secured. The Ramah Camping Movement and the Ruderman Family Foundation announce the winners of their inclusion-themed video contest aimed at increasing awareness of this work at Jewish camps across North America.
- New Jersey Jewish News – Editorial: On the right 'PATH'
- eJewish Philanthropy – Ramah and Ruderman Family Foundation Announce Video Contest Winners
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in the Quad Cities, Pittsburgh, Pinellas & Pasco Counties, and Detroit.
- Dispatch-Argus – Trio of women make Q-Cs a better place to live
- WESA-FM – For 15th Year, Pittsburgh's Jewish Community Spends Mitzvah Day Giving Back
- Jewish Press of Pinellas County – Maimonides dinner: Cuba, 2016 mission
- Fox 2 Detroit – Mitzvah Day 2015