In an interview given just before his webcast with Jewish Federations, President Obama argues against those who have leveled claims of anti-Semitism against members of his administration.
- Religion News Service – Obama bristles at anti-Semitism charges during interview with Jewish newspaper
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in Washington, San Diego, San Antonio, Cleveland and Madison.
- Jerusalem Post – How Samantha met Ben
- Giving Back Magazine (op-ed) – Not Your Bubbie's Federation
- San Antonio Express-News – After local hate crimes, leaders call for education, sustained unity
- Cleveland Jewish News – 'Violins of Hope' goal: become Holocaust teaching instrument
- Wisconsin Jewish Chronicle – Madison federation celebrates 75 years, seeks to engage new community members